Although this blog undoubtedly contains many hyperlinks to Findlaw pages, I have now bookmarked and will henceforth be using a new free Web resource for New York statutes -- oneCLE.
State laws are here.
New York's consolidated laws (statutes) are here.
New York's Insurance Law is here.
You may want to create some new bookmarks. And always remember: never assume that what you read on a free website such as oneCLE is current (or accurate). If relying on such material, be sure to check it against its official source.
Speaking of new resources for insurance statutory and regulatory materials, the New York State Department of Financial Services recently provided a new hyperlinked source to the "complete unofficial NYCRR", which, of course, includes insurance regulations:
- Regulation 10 (11 NYCRR Part 25) Public Adjusters
- Regulation 35-A (11 NYCRR Part 60-1) Minimum Provisions for Automobile Liability Insurance Policies
- Regulation 35-D (11 NYCRR Part 60-2) Supplementary Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Insurance
- Regulation 64 (11 NYCRR Part 216) Unfair Claims Settlement Practices and Claim Cost Control Measures
- Regulation 68 (11 NYCRR Part 65) Regulations Implementing the Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance Reparations Act
- Regulation 95 (11 NYCRR Part 86) Reports of Suspected Insurance Frauds to Criminal Investigations Unit; Required Warning Statements -and-
- Regulation 96 (11 NYCRR Part 62) Fire Insurance.