Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to Blogging

Twelve days may be the longest gap between Coverage Counsel posts to date, but I'm back to it today.  My schedule has been full this past week and a half, both before and after the occupied workdays, and I spent the majority of the past two Sundays reacquainting myself with Lake Erie and its pre-spawn smallmouth bass population.  I'll be doing some back-filling today and the remainder of this week.

During my momentary absence from the blogosphere, I attended my first teleconference as a new member of the LexisNexis Insurance Law Community's Advisory Board.  I'm so new that my photo and bio aren't on the ILC Advisory Board's page yet.  One of the things the board discussed was the reprisal of LexisNexis' Top 50 Insurance Blogs list.  Stayed tuned for how readers of this blawg can nominate and vote for their top insurance blogs for the 2010 edition of that top blogs list. 

No comments: