Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Coverage Counsel's 100,000th Visitor

Huffington Post, TMZ, engadget, PerezHilton, Gizmodo and Mashable we're not, but after 830 days, at 11:20:03 a.m., EDT today, Coverage Counsel greeted its 100,000th visitor, someone navigating here from or through The St. Paul Travelers Companies' IP address of 170.202.22.1.









Googling "new york insurance law 3420" is apparently what brought that person here, as this blog's May 30, 2008 post entitled "Proving an Insurance Law § 3420(a)(2) Claim" shows up third in Google's search results for that phrase.  I hope our 100,000th visitor found what she or he was looking for.  Remember folks -- use the labels and the other search bars and engines within this site to find the content you seek.










Consider that from this moment through this time tomorrow, the Huffington Post blog will have logged approximately the same number of visitors that Coverage Counsel took the past 830 days to amass.  Still, I'm proud of the steadily increasing numbers of visitors, page views, email subscribers and RSS readers Coverage Counsel has seen over the past 27 or so months.  To my 1st through 100,000th visitors, thank you for your interest, and please let me know if the posted content can be improved to better meet your informational needs. 















So who are you Visitor # 100,000?  Care to identify yourself?  What if I offered some fabulous prize for being the 100,000th person to pass through my Sitemeter's e-turnstile?  Sirens and flashing lights and a giant check?  Free answer to a coverage question?  Opportunity to guest blog on these well e-trodden pages?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roy,

Congratulations on your achievement. I do enjoy reading your blog, and wish you must success as you quickly get your next 100,000 visitors.

Roy A. Mura said...

Thanks, Jason. And likewise for your blog, No Fault Defender.

Beth E said...

I work for Travelers but it wasn't me, darn it!

I appreciate this site and use it often. I love your up to date, candid take on all things insurance law. You clearly put a lot of time and attention into the site and it shows. Congrats! Hope to be the next 100,000th visitor.

Roy A. Mura said...

Thank you, Jason. And likewise for your excellent blog, No Fault Defender.

Roy A. Mura said...

Thanks, Beth. I'm glad to hear you find the blog to be useful. I'll let you know when we close in on 200,000 visitors.