I am pleased to announce that this blog has again been selected as a LexisNexis Top Blog for Insurance Law. The top blogs were nominated by the LexisNexis Insurance Law Community members.
After some very careful review and a great deal of deliberation, the LexisNexis Insurance Law Community has selected its Top Insurance Blogs for 2011.
We’d like to express gratitude to our Community members for your comments and suggestions. All of you submitted many of the new names on the 2011 Top Blogslist and we thank you for infusing fresh talent into our Community. We also want to especially thank the LexisNexis Insurance Law Advisory Board for giving us their input.
These top blogs offer some of the best writing out there. They contain a wealth of information for all segments of the insurance industry, and include timely news items, expert analysis, practice tips, frequent postings and helpful links to other sites and sources.
These sites demonstrate the power of the blogsphere, by providing a collective example of how bloggers can—and do—impact and influence the law and the business of insurance.
Thank you Coverage Counsel readers for your continued support and input.
Here's the full list of the 42 top insurance blogs:
- Ask Tim (Tim Dodge, Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of NY)
- Binding Authority (Randy J. Maniloff)
- Boston ERISA and Insurance Litigation Blog (Stephen Rosenberg)
- Corporate Insurance Blog (Scott Godes)
- Coverage Counsel (Mura & Storm)
- CyberInquirer (Cozen O’Connor)
- Disability Insurance Lawyer Blog (Frankel & Newfield)
- Gauntlett on Intellectual Property/Antitrust Insurance (David A. Gauntlett)
- GC Capital Ideas (Guy Carpenter)
- GlobalTort (Kirk Hartley, Steve Sellick and Tim Greene)
- Healthblawg (David Harlow)
- Health Care Law Reform (McDermott Will & Emery)
- Insurance Claims and Issues (Dennis Wall)
- Insurance Class Actions Insider (Wystan Ackerman)
- Insurance Coverage Corner (Carlock, Copeland & Stair)
- Insurance Coverage Law Blog (Dunn Carney Allen Higgens & Tongue LLP)
- Insurance Coverage Law in Massachusetts (Nina Kallen)
- Insurance Litigation and Regulatory Law Blog (Barger & Wolen LLP)
- Insurance Law Hawaii (Tred R. Eyerly)
- InsureReinsure (Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP)
- Life, Health and Disability Insurance Blog (Barger & Wolen LLP)
- Life Insurance Law Blog (Currin Compliance Services LLC)
- Loree Reinsurance and Arbitration Law Forum (Loree & Loree)
- National Insurance Law Forum (National Insurance Law Forum)
- Nevada Insurance Law Blog (Mills & Associates Law Firm)
- No-Fault Defender (Jason Tenenbaum)
- North Carolina Insurance Law (George Simpson)
- PLUS Blog (Professional Liability Underwriting Society)
- Policyholder Perspective (Farella Braun + Martel LLP)
- Property Insurance Coverage Law Blog (Merlin Law Group)
- Reinsurance Focus (Jorden Burt LLP)
- reinsurance girl’s blog (Rein4ce)
- Reinsurance Law Blog (Stauffer & Nathan)
- Risk Management Monitor (RIMS)
- Subrogation & Recovery Law Blog (Cozen O’Connor)
- Tennessee Insurance Litigation Blog (Brandon McWherter and Parks T. Chastain)
- Terms + Conditions (Insurance Information Institute)
- The D&O Diary (Kevin M. LaCroix)
- The Insurance and Reinsurance Report (Goldberg & Segalla)
- Tort Talk (Dan E. Cummins)
- Traub Lieberman Insurance Law Blog (Brian Margolies)
- Zalma on Insurance (Barry Zalma)