Thursday, May 6, 2010

Coverage Counsel Joins the Mile High Club

How cool is this?  I can now cross becoming a member of the Mile High Bloggers' Club (Membership 2; apparently this blogger thought of it first) off my bucket list.  Posting from 37,000 feet enroute from Charlotte to Denver, via this US Airways' plane's wireless connection. 

Posts have been scanty this week because I've been prepping the presentation I'll be giving in Denver tomorrow morning on the use of social networks and media in insurance investigations.  The beast of a PowerPoint is finally done and in my pocket on a flash drive. I'll catch the blog up now.  That is, unless the guy in front of me reclines his seat MORE than the 135 degree obtuse angle it's already in (!!!), and I can no longer crane my neck backwards enough to see my laptop's screen.

By the way, do you know what the definition of an expert is?

Someone who travels long distances and has slides.

Guess I can cross that accomplishment of my bucket list, as well.  Sweet.

(P.S.  For those of you who, in the future, may find your way to this page via a Google search  looking for the other, less academic and more prurient, club, redirect here.  Insurance coverage is many things, but prurient isn't one of them.  Least not to me.) 

No comments: